The project activities aim at rehabilitation, conservation and maintenance of natural habitats in Central Balkan National Park. They are as follows:
- Elaboration of public procurements documentation;
- Consultancy and participation in the procurement procedures;
- Ongoing control over the implementation of the assigned activities;
- Verification of the results presented by the contractors and preparation of expert opinions;
- Implementing control, guidance and monitoring of the implementation of the activities;
- Preparation of a report.
The following was done:
- Rehabilitation activities in forest nature habitats;
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of natural habitats in the treeless zone;
- Rehabilitation and recultivation of 4th category roads;
- Rehabilitation, conservation and maintenance of root forest habitats on afforested areas with alien invasive species (Douglas fir, acacia, etc.);
- Restoration, conservation and maintenance of natural habitat 4060 Alpine and Boreal heaths;
- Conservation of natural habitats 7140 Transition mires and quaking bogs and 91D0 * Bog woodland;
- Rehabilitation, conservation and maintenance of favourable status of natural habitats in 11 model territories from the treeless zone.