The project activities aim at updating the available information on roads and road infrastructure in Central Balkan National Park.
The plan includes:
- Road Infrastructure List;
- Categorization of the road network;
- Standards for the technical condition of the roads;
- The modes and norms of the permissible load of transport vehicles by road and season categories;
- Vehicle access control mode;
- Technological processes for maintaining the optimal technical condition of the roads and the adjacent road infrastructure.
The elaboration of the Management plan for the use of roads in Central Balkan National Park is within the implementation of public procurement “Selection of Natura Consultant” under DIR5113325-12-109 “Central Balkan – a park for everyone” Project.